- For admission in Nursery:
4 years on 30th September of the current academic session
- For admission in Prep:
5 years on 30th September of the current academic session
- For admission in Class I:
6 years on 30th September of the current academic session
- Printed and signed copy of duly filled online application.
- Medical History Form
- Fee challan
- 2 Passport size photographs of the child.
- 1 Passport size photograph of the father.
- 1 Passport size photograph of the mother.
- 1 Passport size photograph of the person responsible for receiving the child from school / bus stop.
- For Nursery / Prep:
Based on Interaction with child and parents.
- From Class I onwards:
Eligibility test following an interaction with child and parents.
Essential Documents at the time of Admission:
- Birth Certificate – Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation (upto class I)
- Original Transfer Certificate – From previous School (for Class II and above)
- Medical Fitness Certificate – From a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Blood Group Certificate– From an authorized lab. Certified by a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Caste Certificate – Attested photocopy of Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ ST/OBC).
One month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of the said notice must be submitted before withdrawing a student from the school. Those who leave the school in May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June. Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues of school are remitted.
A student can be asked to leave the school on grounds of sheer indiscipline. A student who fails twice will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school, especially if he/she is below average in the class. In case of withdrawal takes place owing to the above reasons, the question of charging a month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise. Parents are advised to write to the school authorities or use the suggestion box in case the ward is facing any problem. Your letter will be replied after the matter has been discussed with the concerned staff members. If parents desire to meet more than one teacher at a time, a common meeting may be arranged with the concerned teachers.
Admission Fee & other charges are non-refundable in any case. (Only caution money is refundable).